madCMS is a simple website content management system for people who just want to publish content to their website quickly and easily.
madCMS is intended to fill the gap between the large open-source CMS such as Druple, Joomla or Mambo and the basic blog-style of CMS such as WordPress.
madCMS is suitable for people who have outgrown a basic flat HTML website or article-style blog, but don't want to wrestle with the complexity of a large CMS just to update content.
- It's Free
- Ideal for small (5-100 pages) websites
- Simple light-weight browser-based administration (update from your smartphone)
- Easy editing and basic formatting of content pages
- Drop-down menus dynamically created from content pages
- Automatic upload, re-size and embedding of images (QuickImages)
- Simple "Events", "News" and "Shop" modules included
- Built on PHP/Mysql (so it's fast)
- "Look and Feel" controlled entirely by CSS
- Easy installation (although you do need to know how to create an empty database on your hosting space)
- Extensible (developers can easily add custom modules)
madCMS - from Redhead Software. If you need a simple CMS, you'd be mad to use anything else!
Coded and supported in Australia. [ Developers overview ]